Tuesday, November 8, 2011

8 November 2011

Life update.... I've been busy working on my little alphabet animals project and I finished it in time for the Winter Bazaar. I made up a few prints and sold a few of them, not all, but a few. The bazaar as a whole was a little sad just because I didn't do as well as I had hoped (I sold the poster size, individual prints, other prints, and fairy tale coloring books) but that's life I guess. But that whole thing took up pretty much my whole Saturday, plus I took some senior pictures that day too.... so needless to say, I didn't really get to spend my Saturday with my husband. 
On Sunday the best was when the missionaries stopped by our apartment hoping we'd become investigators and were sad that we were already members only because of how cold it was outside. Winter is coming fast! 
We're excited to have Dave's friend come this weekend and for Dave's dad to come for Thanksgiving week!!