Sunday, September 4, 2011

4 September 2011

Time for another update I suppose... Today is my one year anniversary to Dave! But I'll get to that later...
I've been busy babysitting, getting my Washington driver's license, hanging out with Molly, and hanging out with my family for the last week or so.
Dave and I exchanged anniversary presents a few days early, we couldn't wait any longer (I know patience is a virtue). I got Dave a reel and the line needed for one of his fly fishing rods that he had and Dave bought me a beautiful pearl necklace.
Yesterday we celebrated our anniversary early too. We drove out to North Bend to get Dave his license, but after the 40 min drive we realized they were closed (even though they're normally open on Saturdays). Thankfully the drive is a gorgeous one with the mountains, trees, and river. After that we stopped washed the car, grabbed some groceries and a few movies (Limitless, Arthur, and Source Code... we've watched all but the last and they've all been good so far), and picked up some paint. We then went and got some very yummy clam chowder!
Yes this is one of those "Honey, let's take a picture" "Do we have to?" moments
We finally painted the two walls we wanted to paint in our living room this pretty green color too. Oh and I colored my hair the other day too... I'm officially a brunette now, no more fighting it.
Now we just have to look forward to Dave's birthday tomorrow, Tommy and Jessy's birthday on the 9th, and driving Tommy out to Rexburg this next weekend.

New hair color
Painting the walls