Wednesday, July 20, 2011

20 July 2011

As I was typing in this blog's title it let me know I had posted something on this day last year... crazy! Anyways here's for more updates-
We're still visiting WA but Dave leaves for AZ on Friday and I don't head back till the 26th and then it'll be packing, packing and more packing... but before all that happens we've done lots of things like picked out our apartment, we went on a double date with the Novaks bowling. I'm horrible at this but I do enjoy it so I'm ok with always losing, Dave and Molly were the ones to watch out for though when it came to bowling. Thanks for the fun time Molly and Frank! I can't wait to make this a regular thing each month (doesn't have to be bowling though). 



We've hung out with my family, enjoyed yummy bbq food and more. We went to my parent's ward for church (even though we're in the other one when we move up here). I got a massage, which was glorious and something I wish I could get regularly. It was very relaxing and much needed. Dave and I went out to lunch today together, we wanted to go to Ruby's Dinner but it had been closed!! So we had to go to Frankie's instead which was pretty good too. I got Dave addicted to crisp burritos at Taco Time (sorry honey). We've looked at lots of puppies online that we wish we could get, if we had a ton of money, a huge backyard, and lots of free time we'd take you all in!
-- Gabrielle Jean Zaugg