Thursday, June 30, 2011

30 June 2011

So for the last week of my vacation in New Jersey Dave and I went to Coney Island one day. We rode the train, hopped onto two subway trains, and finally got there. It was packed. We grabbed some famous Coney Island hot dogs which were delicious and then we walked through a flea market. After that we went to the beach was was flooded with very pale white people laying out all over the place... we couldn't even walk along the beach because of how many people where there. Then we went the ride "The Cyclone" which was a run roller coaster with a ton of big drops in it. We played a few games and then headed home. 
On the train





During that week we also UPSed our china set we got as a wedding gift from Hazel (the wonderful woman we stayed with while in Virginia), I did laundry and packed up, and Dave drove me to the airport.
The flight was long.
My Aunt Sara picked me up from the airport and we stopped over at the apartment where I dropped off all my stuff and then we went back over to her house where I spent the night. The next day we all went to the wave pool by my apartment and then my younger cousin Samantha (Jessy's buddy) spent the night. We watched movies and made rice krispy treats. Now I just have to finish getting the house living in appropriate again and then I'll be already to pick up Dave from the airport tomorrow!