Tuesday, May 24, 2011

24 May 2011

So I'm back in my apartment in AZ, it is a toasty apartment at that.... and the fish lives!!! But here are some of the last things I got to do while back home:
I babysat a bunch more (including pretty much a whole weekend for a family in my old ward who's son was getting married)
I took some pictures of Kiernan and Jessy
Molly and I went out again: Starbucks for hot chocolates, we got cupcakes, and ran some errands.
I saw "Something Borrowed" with my mom
Over all this was a cute movie...
Kate Hudson was crazy but that was her character
My mom and I went out for lunch at Coho (a favorite of ours) and did some shopping
We also did get pedicures
My dad and I went to target and ran some errands and then went to The Cheesecake Factory and got some yummy deserts and shopped in Macy's for a little bit
I loved being home for a good long time and it was nice to be able to have things to do with my life for a while but I definitely missed Dave and can't wait to see him again soon! Thank you to my wonderful family for having me around for so long, I loved seeing you all (Tommy I was bummed you weren't there!!)
-- Gabrielle Jean Zaugg