Sunday, May 15, 2011

15 May 2011

Here's another update on my visit back home. This last week I've babysat, taken pictures of two families ( one and two ), watched the movie "Water for Elephants" with my mom one morning
I really enjoyed this one
watched "Jane Eyer" with my mom and Jessy
we all loved this one,
even though the ending kind of confused Jessy
been to coldstone twice, went to visit the Fremont Troll, and went to a Seattle Sounders game.
Molly Novak and I got to have a day in the Seattle area yesterday which was a lot of fun! We first grabbed icecream and then we took off to find the troll. After our visit with the troll and wandering about Fremont we went into Seattle and headed towards Qwest Field for the Seattle Sounders game. We walked around a bunch before the game and got some hot dogs and then we went inside and sat and waited for the game to start. When we went to go out to the field we saw it was pouring rain so we went to go buy some ponchos... they were all sold out. We were lucky though because our seats were the last row that didn't get poured on. We got wet every so often but we weren't complaining because we were much drier than many of the others who were at the game. Over all it was a fun game to go see and my first pro soccer game I've seen live.
At the Sounders game




The Fremont Troll
Under the Aurora Bridge