Friday, April 22, 2011

Sooo This Hasn't Been Done Yet ---

But it was definitely coming (especially since Camille's blogged about Brandon twice already and their not even married yet haha)
Meet David Scott Zaugg, or as I call him, Dave (honey, lover, my dear husband)
In his wedding day look
He loves to watch movies and play video games --
The best part is we own this game
and he still has to use his points at Dave and Buster's to play it


He loves wearing basket ball shorts, a t-shirt, and a baseball hat --
But I think he looks sexier in nicer clothes (me too compared to that picture above... hmm denny's at 4 am, bad idea) --

His favorite sport is basketball (team would be either The Celtics or The Trailblazers. Since I'm a Lakers girl (and the Sonics when they were a live) we had to come up with a family team, hello Oklahoma City Thunder). He watches, plays, talks about, reads about, wears, and vidoe games basketball (if he could control his dreams I sure that'd be it too)
Us at a basketball game
Said basketball game (Suns vs Pacers)
He works for SBM and manages cleaning crews at Intel sites in the Chandler area (with a couple other guys). He tells me all about his days which are sometimes good and sometimes bad. He can't wait to tell me if there was somethings funny. Dave loves laughing, as do I. One of his favorite actors is Adam Sandler (he has pretty much the whole Adam Sandler collection) which means when people like Rob Schnieder come into town we need to see him --
Us seeing Rob Schnieder
The silly man himself.
He even did some famous quotes such as "You Can Do It"
and my favorite "hip hip hop hippopotamus"
Dave enjoys tickling, teasing, and cuddling --
He's a big fan of dogs. Real man's best friend kind of dogs. So when we go places like actual pet stores (petco does not count. If it doesn't sell dogs it shouldn't be a real pet store) it's not just me leaving there sad because we can't get the little puppies we see and instantly fall in love with. We've learned our lesson though and only look and don't play with them anymore now. This is why, meet Sneezer, the cutest puppy boxer we never got to actually own --
He's a wonderful husband who is there for me when I need him most (yellow rapunzel hair of 2011), my best friend who I can talk to about anything, is willing to be goofy with me, one of my biggest fans (he's always trying to get me to try to sell my artwork and stuff, he's too sweet), and the perfect guy for me.