Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Picture a day.... or all just in one day for me

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
My favorite color is antiqued rose. I love animals, giraffes being my favorite.
I'm the oldest of 4. I've been married for 7 months. I love artwork.
I love creative outlets of any kind. I enjoy movies that take place during a different era.
I want to learn 6 languages (Gaelic, greek, latin, italian, french and Hebrew)
I wish I was like Grace Kelly. I LOVE fairy tales. Sometimes I dream of neverland.
I enjoy reading all sorts of books. Music is my passion. Disney was a blessing.
I believe that there really could be/ could've been a Santa Clause. I love pie.
Ice cream is a fundamental. I'm pretty sure I have a second stomach for dessert.


Day 02 - A picture of you and a friend you have been close with for awhile.
Camille and I have been best friends since we were 3... so that's 18 years!
Camille, we're getting old 

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favourite show.
House, MD.   -- Love it

Day 04 - A picture of your night.
reading is a night time activity i participate in regularly

Day 05 - A picture of your favourite memory.
Actually being married to Dave (sorry wedding day)
-- this is at Disneyland on our honeymoon

Day 06 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Mickey Mouse....
just kidding, Dave is the pick. But Mickey would be up there in the top 10 :)

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
He's not an item really...
but I miss my little ri-dog

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Thanks for always listening to me

Day 10 - A picture of something you love.
My family

Day 11 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Richard Marx

Day 12 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Travel the world

Day 13 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Grace Kelly

Day 14 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Getting married to my best friend

Day 15 - A picture of you when you were little.
i love my dad's hair in this

Day 16 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Ireland

Day 17 - A picture of your favourite book.


Day 18 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
LDS temples

Day 19 - A picture of yourself and a family member.

Day 20 - A picture of someone you miss.
My grandpa

Day 21 - A picture that inspires you
My grandpa always loved my grandma

Day 22 - A picture of what you like to do
being goofy with family

Day 23 - A picture of your friends

Day 24 - A picture of your mp3/iPod/zune
a munch older version of this

Day 25 - A picture of your room
that's my bedroom back in my parent's house... but things have moved since 2006

Day 26 - A picture that describes your life
this is me right now

Day 27 - A picture that you edited 

Day 28 - A picture of you more than 10 years ago

Day 29 - A picture of you and your best friend(s)
my girls
my husband

my family

Day 30 - A picture of yourself