Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back Home

So I arrived yesterday in Redmond and it was nice to come home even though I do miss Dave. It was weird driving through Redmond and seeing some of the changes going on, but it was also nice to know that pretty much everything had stayed the same.
Kiernan and I made cookies today too which was a fun activity and something I always love to do with him. Our cookies were "spring themed" since Easter was this last Sunday (this is also probably the most Easter like thing I did this year too which is a little sad).



we made a boy and girl bunny that were so cute
Other than making cookies and eating other yummy things I've visited with an old high school teacher of mine, went to book club with my mom, been to the grocery store, played the piano a lot, watched "Father of the Bride Part Two" as well as some things on Prince William and Kate and their up and coming wedding, looked at the bedroom that once was officially mine and seen the things Jessy has done with it, and enjoyed being able to talk to Dave on the phone at the end of his day (he's 3 hours ahead of me!!).