Friday, March 25, 2011

Ballet

I love going to the ballet. I've seen "The Nutcracker" too many times to count and love it just as much every time. I've seen "Swan Lake" once with my mom and it was beautiful. I've seen "Romeo et Juliette" once and it was just as wonderful as the play. I'd love love love to see "The Sleeping Beauty" , "Cinderella", "Giselle", "A Midsummer's Night Dream", "Peter Pan", and "Don Quixote". Ballet has always been a part of my life, whether I'm doing it or watching it it's a delight.

A picture I took a few years ago of a ballet book I checked out and my ballet slipper

A picture I took a few years ago of my mom's point slippers
Me... 5 years ago? Yes that's a ballet calender in the background ha
I'd pull out some kid pictures of me in all my ballet costumes I had... but they're at my parents' house... oh well...

I LOVE LOVED this shoot
I'd kill to do a photo shoot like this
You can see it here and here


Here are some girls I did (I didn't draw them) based off of the ballets ---
Odette and Odile
from Swan Lake