Monday, March 14, 2011

14 March 2011

An update is in order I guess since it has been a while now.... 1. There was a time when we thought we were going to be living in MINNESOTA!! Yes that's right. And Yes, I know how crazy would that be. When Dave told me he had an interview for up there I instantly thought of this movie --
Such a cute movie by the way
and I said to myself, it looks cold!!! I don't do so well in the cold, so to my relief they wanted someone with a little bit more experience so we're still in AZ.   2. I still don't have a job.  3. Two of my bridesmaids just got engaged, Camille (to Brandon) and Jennifer (to Dusty) are both getting married soon and it's so exciting (Emily has been engaged since 2009 I believe or early 2010 something like that at least, but I'm still very excited for her too).   4. We've been working on the paperwork for Dave so he can get his green card (or whatever it is so he's legal)  5. We teach a primary class filled with 3 little angels and 2 not so angels... but we love them anyways.
That's pretty much my life in a nutshell.

Oh and here's the trail to "New in Town" so if you haven't seen it (the movie) I recommend it (how can you not love Harry Conick Jr.)