Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Time

So this is how Christmas went down in the Zaugg home this year-
We woke up at about 8 am (Dave had threatened to wake me up at 6am so 8 was good) and we went to our stocking piles and revealed them from under their blankets to each other.
       ---In Dave's family, they put a bunch of stuff with the stockings as well as  filling it to the max and then do the excited to give each other presents, ones from other family members and such under the tree, so that's how we did it.---
After we went through our stockings we opened up presents, of which there was many. We got TONS of movies (some were given twice even), books, games, socks, oranges, candies, pjs, art stuff (for me), Wii games, and more. All through this we listened to good classic Christmas music sung by Frank, Dean, Sammy, Nat "King" Cole, Amy Grant, and a few others. 
Dave then started his adventure in trying out his new Wii games (he got 3) while I started on making the Christmas feast. While that was cooking away we played a little Donkey Kong (my new Wii game) and watched some of our new movies.
We ate ham, funeral potatoes, deviled eggs, biscuits, and sipped on some martinellis as we enjoyed our first Christmas together. It was a great day over all filled with fun and great memories. I can't wait to do it all over again in a year :)
The present Dave was most excited to give to me
I was thrilled

The gift I was most excited to  give to Dave
We own the first 3 seasons now!
Dave's Stocking

My Stocking
The Christmas tree with all the presents underneath it