Monday, October 18, 2010

To A Father Who I Love

Today is my dad's birthday and my first time away from home on this day. I love my dad so very much and miss him, but I hope that this day is perfect for him. I hope he gets a nice day today so he can run out and go golfing for part of the day between work with his buddies or do something fun. I've always loved doing things with my dad. We both enjoy going to basketball games together, going shooting, or trying out other fun things. We have a lot in common and I look up to him so much. Thank you for being a wonderful father, teacher, example, and friend to me!  
When I was little with my Daddy
 
At Disneyland 2005

At Baskin Robins
At a Sonics game
At Disneyland 2008
At BYU Football game 2008
Thanksgiving 2008
Wedding Day!!

Daddy Daughter dance