Monday, October 11, 2010

Oh TV

So, I'm proud to announce I think I might have found a "girl show"that might, finally, be able to replace the hole in my heart when What I Like About You decided to end after the wonderful relationship we had together. The funny thing is it's an Ashley Tisdale TV series, grant it, I do enjoy Suit Life as well as Phineus and Ferb I can say as a whole I'm just not a fan of her in general. Maybe it was High School Musical that did it to me, I don't know. But beside that I'm glad to have found this show, which also has Aly Michalka (Phil of the Future and Aly and AJ).
The show is called Hellcats and takes place in Memphis, Tennessee at Lancer College where Aly's character, Marti, looses her college scholarship she got through her mom's job through the University and has to resign to joining the school's cheer team. It of course has the much anticipated drama and romance but also has that fun side to it that I loved about my previous "girl show". Let's hope that it keeps satisfying the heart.
What I Like About You

Hellcats

---Gabrielle Jean