Friday, April 9, 2010

9 April 2010


So since I survived another semester of school I thought it was about time to do a real post instead of just a quote or lyrics. Incase you were wondering what classes I took this winter I had Drawing, Humanities, Pakistan, Science, Vocal Lessons, and Old Testament.
I arrived back home for spring break today and decided I want to start a little project for this blog:
I love films that are period (era) films.... mainly because I love old movies to begin with. But my focus on todays spotlight on an actress who does many of these period films is Renee Zellweger
Movies from top to bottom left to right: Miss Potter, Cold Mountain, Cinderella Man, Leatherheads, Down with Love, and Chicago
I think Renee Zellweger is a very cute and fun actress and all of these films are darling!

I forgot one!!! My One and Only