Monday, August 24, 2009

Living A Martha Stewart Lifestyle


So pretty much since I've gone to school I've found a love for the mistress of home skills that I never had before. Mainly this just goes to the whole cooking thing, if you didn't know, before I left for college I couldn't even cook mac n' cheese the right way, but now I'm fairly confident of my cooking. But before this love for Martha came in I always enjoyed finding creative ways to do things to decorate the house, but have never really been able to get too involved in this since I don't own a home, let alone rent an apartment for more than 6 months of the year. But I'm letting this post stand as my tribute to the wonderful Martha Stewart.

And here's another recipe site that's to die for.

Oh and for an update on my life... I'm now a month out of my first year of college, still jobless, still looking for a job, and just got back from a visit down to southern California for a friend's wedding. Weddings are truly an amazing time in someone's life. I marveled out how in love they were and the glowing purity about them. Good luck in the eternities together Alyse and Tommy.

--- Gabrielle Jean Murphy