Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Already There

My life as of right now... I'm tired of school and want to go home, luckily I have wonderful roommates (Rachel and Sheraden) who make each day better without knowing it. I also love my Book of Mormon class and the professor to death and can't imagine going without seeing him each week during the fall since this is my second semester in a row with him. I don't really like one of my classes all that much, the other three are okay, but not the most enjoyable always either. I've decided I want to be an art major which is exciting... I just have to go change it through the school. I want to do a Holy Land Tour this Novemember and it's directed by my Book of Mormon teacher and it would just be an amazing experience, but that probably won't happen sooo.... anyways that's pretty much all.

My roommates and I went out and took pictures together and these are a few of them:




---gabrielle jean