Friday, January 30, 2009

January 30, 2008

The month is almost over and I've been in school for about a month now. I LOVE it here. It's a wonderful enviroment. It was strange at first having a prayer in the beginning of my classes, but now it seems right. I love how friendly everyone is and how comfortable I feel around everyone. I adore Ica and Moo... they are both wonderful and lovely girls who bring so much joy to each of my days. I'm grateful for all that I have. I'm so excited for all that lays before all of us and the dreams we'll be living.


Things I've done with my life since my last official post... I got a hair cut from the local Beauty College, watched a lot of movies, started to understand how to play HALO, I'm alright at Rockband, gone to the MC for dinner many times, I've done my visiting teaching for the month, visited the grocery store often, I have a boyfriend, I've dressed up and grunged down, I go to the gym (still a new idea for me since I'd never gone before coming here... the outside world was my gym), sledding, first snowball fight ever (inhaler needed afterwards), planned a trip to Provo (without parents involvement besides telling I was going), enjoy cooking, and enjoyed life.
--Gabrielle Jean