Monday, January 12, 2009

College 101

So now that I've been at BYUI for a week I'm an expert. Haha... that's not true. I've gone to two full days of three full days of school, but I haven't fallen behind in my homework... no matter how late I do end up staying up... which some times means staying up til 12 and then starting on homework... I know, not the best way to do school work but it is getting done and I understand the things I do.


But the social part of school is the best... hanging out with my roommates who I LOVE, Ica, Moo, and Odi, Michelle, Lianna, and Holly... the adopted roommates... The games we play like the HAHA Game that don't really have to make sense, the inside jokes we already have, the night walks, the movies, hanging out, dancing/singing, having fun... it's all a blast and I'm loving every minute of it.


--Gabrielle Jean