Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November 12, 2008

This is what's going on in my life right now...

  • I still work at footzone

  • My family has lice, including myself... it's annoying and time consuming

  • I saw "The Secret Life of Bees" with my mom and it was pretty much amazing... Dakota Fanning's grown up so much and did a wonderful job. As did all the others in the movie.

  • I saw "Madagascar 2: Escape from Africa" with Tommy and Jessy and it was just as funny as the first one.

  • I'm hooked on "Wizards of Waverly Place" on Disney Channel right now... it helps that Justin (the nerdy older brother) is good looking and by far my favorite character.

  • I want to learn Italian, Latin, and Gaelic...

  • Money is the devil.... or just a lack of having money in my life

  • I want to live in Ireland for a year, atleast, and stay in Italy for a month

  • I voted last week for the first time...

  • I love wearing high heels and skinny jeans

  • I've already started listening to a couple of Christmas songs

  • And I want a pet giraff
  • I love watching old movies I grew up watching that know one really knows about like "Flight of Dragons" "The Last Unicorn" and "Once Upon A Forest"