Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September 30, 2008

Today was my first time I went and did visiting teaching, it was so exciting and nerve racking. I also had my visiting teachers come over today, I LOVE them, they were both trying to think of people they could set me up with today, it was kind of funny and felt good. My dad has been wanting to set me and Tommy up with blind dates a lot lately. It's all a little weird, but it's a part of life I guess.
Have you ever been someone who wishes on stars, holds their breath in tunnel and makes a wish, or tries to blow out all the candles on a birthday cake to make a wish. This has been me my whole life. I guess you can say I'm a bit of a dreamer. But I don't do it because I know that if I wish for it it'll happen, I just enjoy the act of doing it. Hoping and pretending for that moment that it'll maybe come true. Like when I was little I'd wish for the my size barbie jeep, then when I got a little older it was that a boy would like me and tell me, now I wish for things to happen in my future. I guess you can kind of say it's like a prayer in my heart, but it's a little different, like I wouldn't pray for a barbie jeep, but I want my family to be safe, and for people to find themselves. Maybe it's just learning to seperate things that are for yourself versus what you want for others to make them happy. I don't really know where I'm going with this and I didn't intend for it to get this long, I guess I got caught in one of my SC moments, oh well...