Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September 17, 2008

Today was my second day of training for work. Both days were kind of slow, but I've had to learn a lot about running shoes these two days. Things like:


-Does the person pronate, supinate, or are the neutral


-What type of shoe to have them try on based on their pronation/supination... meaning are they in Motion Control, Stablility/Performance, or Neutral shoes


-The different brands we carry (Mizuno, Brooks, Asics, Saucony, and a couple of Nikes)


-The styles of shoes within the brands and what catagory they fall under ( ex: Mizuno Alchemy (motion), Mizuno Inspire (stability), Mizuno Creation (neutral), and Mizuno Rider (neutral)


-The cushioning systems used by the different brands like Mizuno uses a wave plate


But overall I'm really enjoying it all.



Besides all of that yesterday I started painting my neverland on this big canvas... it's really fun, exciting, and interesting to watch as it progresses.