Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Girl Behind the Curtain

8 random facts that you may or may not know about me:

1. I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah

2. I love finding something that can take my breath away.

3. I wish I grew up in the 40s.

4. My favorite movie is Finding Neverland

5. I love learning new things.

6. Creativity is one of my favorite things, in myself and in others.

7. I really want to go to Ireland and Italy one day.

8. I have my own Neverland


8 things you probably don't know about me:

1. I attempted the viola in the 4th grade.

2. I love to read comics, DC comics to be specific

3. I've always wanted to be cat woman for halloween, the old one who wore a dress with a hood that had cat ears on it, not the leather cat suit.

4. I hate going to dances, not because I don't like to dance because I do, I hate the music they play at both school and church dances.

5. I love trying peanut butter on new things.

6. Sometimes I sleep in just so I can dream.

7. I've always wanted to be an F1 racer.

8. I hate moving but I often yearn for change.